I was talking to one of my friend yesterday and he asked me to share, if there are any 1 page articles on agile. I found this interesting 1 page post from Sanjiv Augustine.
“Agility is the ability to create and adapt to change.”
In general agile methods can be used to:
· Focus on customer value via constant business-driven prioritization of features and regular customer feedback;
· Manage uncertainty and risk through evolutionary (iterative and incremental) product development;
· Utilize intense collaboration and feedback via maximum face-to-face communication;
· Unleash team members’ creativity and productivity through light touch leadership and self-organization;
· Deliver high quality through plan-do-study-act continuous improvement cycles; and
· Facilitate learning and adaptation to change via practices like team retrospectives (mini lessons learned done while the project is in-flight).